GF Resource Grammar Summer School: registration deadline 15 June

Aarne Ranta aarne at
Tue May 26 12:32:10 EDT 2009

Dear Haskell NLP people,

As you might know, GF is probably the largest Haskell-based NLP
project in terms of code and effort: see

If you want to contribute, please consider attending the GF Resource
Grammar Summer School in August! It's free of charge, but we want you
to register by joining the google group,

and thereafter filling the registration form, which will be posted to
the group members in the coming days. To learn more about the summer
school, visit its own web page

featuring, among other things, a five-lecture video course introducing

We are, in particular - but not exclusively - looking for contributors
to work on the following languages: Czech, Estonian, Greek, Hungarian,
Irish, Lithuanian, Slovak, and Slovene.

On behalf of the Summer School organizers