GTKSourceView 2 for windows

Tobias Bexelius tobias_bexelius at
Fri Jul 31 11:37:52 EDT 2009

I've seen that people are having problem with gtksourceview on windows.

I downloaded the latest binarys for windows from, (The official download page is at and put the libgtksourceview-2.0.dll.a file in a lib directory that the gcc compiler knows about (I use mingw so i put it in the library folder found there). I was then able to compile leksah (after changing the regex dependencies as reported earlier on this mailinglist).

Hope this helps.

Tobias Bexelius, MSc

Använd nätet för att dela med dig av dina minnen till vem du vill.