language.c: support for statements in MonadTrav

Joe Thornber joe.thornber at
Tue Feb 1 08:17:41 GMT 2011

On 31 January 2011 21:56, Benedikt Huber <benedikt.huber at> wrote:
> Background info on the status of language-c:
> while the parser/pretty printer stuff is more or
> less completed (already as of 0.3), the analysis is still work-in-progress.

I really think language.c should be split into two modules.  One
containing the parser and pretty printer which is mature, and has
clear requirements, and the other with the analysis in it.  Doing this
leaves room for people to implement their own analysis modules.

- Joe