iteratee and released

John Lato jwlato at
Thu Feb 10 07:49:06 GMT 2011

I have just released two new versions of iteratee to Hackage.  They contain
fixes to space leaks contributed by Maciej Wos and Akio Takano.
Iteratee- contains no breaking changes, however it is compatible with
ListLike-3, which removes the Map instance for ListLike.

All users are encouraged to upgrade to at least iteratee-

Apologies to Maciej and Akio; I forgot to update the CONTRIBUTORS file until
after these patches were pushed.  It's updated in the repo now, but not on