Graph.Tree vs Graph.PatriciaTree

Alp Mestan alpmestan at
Wed Feb 3 05:24:37 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

You can use the good old 'time' command.
But for a more precise analysis of what's going on, may I advise you to take
a look at criterion [1] ?
It has been written for benchmarking or more generally performance analysis.
You should appreciate it.

More generally, you may want to take a look at the standard tool chain for
Haskell projects [2].