Getting hasklab started

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan at
Sun May 30 09:29:10 EDT 2010

Hi folks!

Now that probably most of the students interested in that project (including
myself) are (almost) over with their exams, it should be a good time to
start thinking about what we want to work on, and to start organizing that

- Jake has already started working on the algebra. I may also work on it a
bit and it should be published in a separate package.
- Some people already have some code to propose, like the fuzzy logic one.
Others just have ideas for the moment. See for more info on that, and
don't hesitate to add your ideas there.

Let me ask you a first question : what algebraic structures will you need
for your algorithms to be as generic as possible ?

Anyway, welcome to the project and please give your opinion, tell us about
what you're willing to work on, etc.

PS : this email is being sent to the two mailing lists, since i'm not sure
we settled for one of them.

Alp Mestanogullari