Greetings from Debian-land

David Bremner bremner at
Sun Mar 25 13:07:52 BST 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:21:30 -0700, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:
> You can file bugs/feature requests at:

I'm co-maintaining the haskell-mode packaging in Debian.

As an experiment I forwarded an old debian bug to the github bugtracker

I have 5 or 6 more bugs and enhancement requests to forward, including a
couple that previously got sent by email to various places.

This is just a heads up to let you know who this guy is that complains
so much, and to solicit comments/suggestions about the forwarding