git mirror

Philip Weaver philip.weaver at
Thu Aug 19 15:31:10 EDT 2010

I know how to use darcs.  I don't want to use it.

I think I explained before, that I have a git repo of my personal bash and
emacs settings, and I want to have a git submodule for haskell-mode.

The local changes I will make to the git repository won't really be useful
to anyone.  They're just going to be my own personal tweaks (for example,
the only commit I have right now is an update to .gitignore).  If I think
any of them might be, I will submit them.