A Franchise in a BoxHave You Send This Yet !

Dan Pereira danp_48 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 13:07:13 BST 2011

Hello Everyone,
Just “Plug In”.. to Your
Own Fully Automated
Turn Key..Global Marketing $ystem
Receive $3,000-$7,000 Weekly or MORE Not MLM…and No Selling.

It’s surprisingly cool!

His was a Com.Merical adv.Sent to you by:Dan Pereira, 11383 Golf Road, Turlock, CA 95380In compliance with Federal law, should you choose to Un.Subscribe from our network, you may do so using theUn.Subscribe instruction found below.  We are fully compliant with CAN-SPAM Act of 2005-Please use the Un.Subscribe link provided:

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the internet.