Plans for next release

Mark Lentczner mark at
Mon Oct 31 01:51:20 GMT 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Thomas Schilling
<nominolo at> wrote:
> What's the status of GHC on OS X Lion?

I have an HP built with the 7.0.4 from the installer from GHC central.
I have the 32 bit version built and working on 10.7 and 10.6. I'm
pretty certain the 64 bit will work as well. Neither will work on 10.5
because of the way 7.0.4 was built. I haven't delved into rebuilding
7.0.4 so that it can work on 10.5 ~ 10.7... but I believe it is

Getting the HP for Mac into shape will require some scripting work as
I want to get the "old version uninstaller" working.

- Mark