can't install 64-bit haskell platform for mac os x

Jesse Alama jesse.alama at
Tue Jun 28 10:24:09 BST 2011

Mark Lentczner wrote:

> You can't install both 32-bit and 64-bit at the same time. While it can be
> set up by hand, the installer scripts don't have enough power to handle that
> case right now. I suspect this is the problem.

It makes sense to me that this could be the source of the trouble.  I'd
like to uninstall the 32-bit version and install the 64-bit version.
According to

the way to uninstall the haskell platform is to call

but in my case the Tools subdirectory of GHC.framework somehow doesn't
exist.  How can I manually trash the 32-bit installation?

Jesse Alama