Preparing for the release

Magnus Therning magnus at
Fri Feb 11 08:39:15 GMT 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 22:10, Mikhail Glushenkov
<the.dead.shall.rise at> wrote:
> Hi,
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Don Stewart <dons00 at> wrote:
>> Due to massive work overload, the HP 2011 initial release has been
>> delayed a bit longer than I'd planned, however, with BayHac on this
>> weekend, prepare for the specs to go up, and release candidate
>> installers to go live.
> Is the .cabal file at
> the final version or will it be changed again?

I hope that isn't the final version :-)

• cabal-install 0.8.2 is reported to not build with GHC7 (this is just
what I read on the arch-haskell mailing list:
• OpenGL and GLUT have broken Cabal files (see and

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at   jabber: magnus at
twitter: magthe