Beta version of the new HP site

Mikhail Glushenkov the.dead.shall.rise at
Mon Mar 22 22:58:58 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Thomas Hühn <xf27 at> wrote:
> Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at> writes:
>> - Community supported and released regularly (timetable<link>)
> Is the Windows version a second class citizen or is it fully supported
> and the release takes a bit longer just this time?

Sorry for the delay, I'm working on the Windows version right now.
I've got a bit caught up in work & finals. As a bonus for waiting
Windows users will get WinGHCi bundled with the installer.

/\   - against proprietary attachments