[haskell-platform] #119: haddock doesn't work on Windows

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Sun Jun 27 22:58:51 EDT 2010

#119: haddock doesn't work on Windows
 Reporter:  krasimir           |        Owner:  refold
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by tsuyoshi):

 There are at least three problems with Haddock on Windows:
  1. “can't find a package database at
 E:\ghc\ghc-6.12.1\lib\package.conf.d” error as reported on
  2. Haddock fails to find haddock.css, as reported in this ticket.
  3. Haddock fails to find the pre-installed HTML files for existing
 packages, as reported in this ticket.

 The problems 1 and 2 can be avoided by giving appropriate -B and -l
 options to haddock.exe, but I do not know how to avoid the problem 3.

 I have Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0 installed in C:\Program Files
 (x86)\Haskell Platform\2010.1.0.0 (the default location on 64-bit

 >haddock -B "C:\Program Files (x86)\Haskell Platform\2010.1.0.0\lib" -l
 ram Files (x86)\Haskell Platform\2010.1.0.0\lib" -h --ignore-all-exports
 Warning: Main: could not find link destinations for:
     GHC.Real.Integral GHC.Classes.Eq Control.Monad.State.Lazy.State
 aybe GHC.Types.Int GHC.Integer.Type.Integer GHC.Base.String GHC.Types.IO

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/119#comment:3>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>
The Haskell Platform: a comprehensive and robust collection of Haskell libraries