Windows installer 2010.2.0.0 RC1
dons at galois.com
Sat Jul 17 15:53:36 EDT 2010
> More generally: what is the status of establishing a
> proper testing process for Haskell platform releases?
Currently we have an ad hoc process:
* GHC people test and release as stable version
* Package developers release new stable versions
* We adopt the new packages and GHC based on the PVP.
* Each distro maintainer packages the specification set, and adjusts
for any bugs
* Once Unix, Mac and Windows installers are signed off, after 2 or 3
RCs, we do the release.
An automated way to track the RCs and sign-offs would be great.
More information about the Haskell-platform