Cute Kid of the Year - enter to win $25,000

TheCuteKid at TheCuteKid at
Sat Nov 14 13:41:27 EST 2009

Welcome to The CuteKid, the internet’s largest online child photo
contest! Judged by professional talent and casting agents.

 Do you have a Cute Kid?

If so, we invite you to join our growing community of loving parents
just like you by submitting a photo of YOUR cute kid for a chance to
win a $25,000 College Tuition Fund!

Submit your photo today! <>

Enter today and receive instant rewards like a 1 year subscription to
Parenting Magazine and a 8X10 Canvas portrait of your photo.

If you have a cute kid that is just waiting to be discovered, don’t

Membership is free and easy – Sign Up Today!

For more information about the 2008 CuteKid™ of the Year Contest,
please visit our How it Works page. If you seek more information
including our address, Click here. <>

If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
Forward a Message to Someone