[haskell-platform] #49: Link to "Haskell Platform Users" is useless

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Sun May 17 15:33:41 EDT 2009

#49: Link to "Haskell Platform Users" is useless
 Reporter:  tibbe   |        Owner:  dons
     Type:  defect  |       Status:  new
Comment (by tibbe):

 Replying to [comment:1 duncan]:
 > There used to be something there (see the history). We should think
 about if it's necessary and if so what belongs there. Who is it talking

 I'm actually not 100% sure what "users" meant when I clicked the link.
 Perhaps it could be clarified somehow.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/49#comment:2>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>
The Haskell Platform: a comprehensive and robust collection of Haskell libraries