[haskell-platform] #35: Haskell platform fails to compile under Mac OS X

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Thu May 7 01:18:12 EDT 2009

#35: Haskell platform fails to compile under Mac OS X
 Reporter:  mvanier   |       Owner:  dons
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  Platform  |    Keywords:  Mac
 The Haskell platform failed when I tried to compile it under Mac OS X
 Leopard.  Configuration was fine, but "make" failed.  The error line was:

 Linking dist/build/happy/happy ...
 ld: in /Users/mvanier/_/src/haskell-platform/haskell-
 ld/libHSmtl-, archive has no table of contents
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

 Building the happy-1.18.2 package failed
 make: *** [build.stamp] Error 2

 I'm attaching a full log of output from "make".

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/35>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>
The Haskell Platform: a comprehensive and robust collection of Haskell libraries