Third-party C libraries policy?

Mikhail Glushenkov the.dead.shall.rise at
Fri May 1 08:22:01 EDT 2009

Hi Duncan,

Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at ...> writes:

> Does the existing ghc installer install glut32.dll?

No, though it includes GLUT headers and libglut32.a, so that GLUT
can be compiled out-of-the-box.

> For now I think we should just do whatever the existing ghc installer
> does.

Ok, understood!

One option that I'm considering regarding third-party libraries
is to put them to WINDOWS\system32 (or another system-wide
location), but make installing them optional (and off by