Notes on Windows user experience

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Wed Jul 29 01:37:44 EDT 2009

Hello Don,

Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 1:35:37 AM, you wrote:

fist, winhugs was always the great learning and rapid development
environment. when i started second version of my program from scratch,
first several monthes i don't added anything incompatible with hugs and
used it to quickly polish the algorithm (the only thing i've missed in
winhugs was C preprocessor that would be extremel;y useful for
conditional code compilation)

second, there was GuiHaskell project by Neil Mitchell, based on Gtk2Hs
and running any haskell interpreter internally. it's just lack
of resources