[haskell-platform] #73: Linking error

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Thu Jul 9 06:38:41 EDT 2009

#73: Linking error
 Reporter:  cristiano.paris at gmail.com  |        Owner:  BjornBringert
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  new
Comment (by cristiano.paris at gmail.com):

 I've found what the problem was. Basically, for a reason unknown to me,
 there are two installations of the package "xhtml": one the GHC.framework
 and one in the HaskellPlatform.framework. Of the two, only the first one

 Then, I modified the file:

 changing the path of the xhtml package to point to GHC.platform (I'm
 attaching a diff of the two files).

 Of course this is a workaround. Points need clarification are:

 1 - Why there're two versions of xhtml.
 2 - Why one of those is broken.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/73#comment:3>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>
The Haskell Platform: a comprehensive and robust collection of Haskell libraries