[haskell-platform] #12: OpenAL doesn't work on Windows (without some tinkering)

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Tue Apr 28 05:00:13 EDT 2009

#12: OpenAL doesn't work on Windows (without some tinkering)
 Reporter:  refold  |        Owner:  panne
     Type:  defect  |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by panne):

 As already mentioned above, the calling convention bug is already fixed in
 the OpenAL repository. I'm trying to upload a new release to Hackage in
 the next few days, but first I'll have to figure out how to do this. My
 packages on Hackage were uploaded by Ross and Ian.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/12#comment:6>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>
The Haskell Platform: a comprehensive and robust collection of Haskell libraries