[haskell-llvm] haskell-llvm An LLVM backend for DDC

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Sat Jun 26 06:55:54 EDT 2010

David Terei wrote:

> If you decide to use the interface that I wrote

I grabbed the sources from darcs and notice that you're still
working on them (latest update was yesterday). If Ben and I
do decide to use your interface we'll be sure to check where
you're up to regularly and also keep you up-to-date with any
changes on our side.

> then please be aware
> there are some design problems with it that you may want to fix up.
> The main issue is that I use the Show type class and some functions
> for handling printing out the llvm code.

I'll keep this in mind, but currently your code looks better than
all the alternatives.

> The other problems with the binding probably are that it may not cover
> everything you need since its been written specifically for my needs.

We can extend it where needed and you can choose to integrate
out changes or not.

Erik de Castro Lopo