No subject

Thu Mar 22 14:40:44 GMT 2012

the cases (types, constructors, value bindings, classes, etc.) for all
the backends (xhtml, hoogle, latex), so it is quite some work.  And I do
not really like it, because it's hard to get it right.  If you have any
ideas on how to make this more tractable, please let me know.

In addition I'd tend to implement #204 [1] before releasing that
feature.  Otherwise, it's not on par with handwritten deprecation

@Ian What is the state of the ghc-7.4.2 release, any chance to get those
included?  If not, should we disable the feature altogether.