[Haddock] [haddock] #172: Please add --interface-version flag to haddock

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Wed Mar 23 12:01:57 GMT 2011

#172: Please add --interface-version flag to haddock
Reporter:  nomeata      |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Version:  2.9.2        |    Keywords:

 In Debian, we set up some package dependencies based on the interface
 version of haddock, to ensure that the installed haddock can read the
 haddock index files that come with the documentation packages.

 For that, haddock ought to expose this information, preferably via a
 command line flag. The attached patch, which we use in Debian, implements

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/172>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>
Haddock, The Haskell Documentation Tool