Is anyone using Haddock's support for frames?

Sean Leather leather at
Tue May 4 16:06:30 EDT 2010

>  * We probably want to replace the frames with something more modern
> (like a sidebar on the same page) in the future
>  * We are rewriting the HTML backend and it would be nice to avoid
> unnecessary work
> So if you're using this feature and want to keep it, please speak up!

Somewhat OT, but is there a place where we can request/review features in
the new HTML presentation of Haddock. Are there any mockups of what the
pages might look like? I've had some ideas pop around my head every time I
look at documentation. ;)