Xhtml / New Look to do list...
markl at glyphic.com
Thu Jul 29 00:14:36 EDT 2010
I just pushed code to the main repo with the following fixes and changes:
• change how collapsing sections are done
- make whole .caption be the target
- have plus/minus images come from .css, not img tags
- make module list use new collapsers
• reorganize files in the html data dir:
- themes are in directories ending in .theme
- the standard theme is in a directory ending in .std-theme
- removed Tibbe theme (at Johan's request)
• cleaned up Themes.hs
• remove custom version of copyFile in Xhtml.hs
• style changes:
- give a class to empty dd elements so they can be hidden (ex.: fields w/no documentation)
- apply margin changes to pre blocks and between headings as per group decision
- make info block and package bar links be floatable by placing them first in the markup
- styling source links on declarations
- don't generate an empty li for absent style menu in links area
- minor tweaks here and there
As always, rendered examples at:
This leave the to do list as:
Graphic Issues to Design/Decide
• Slide out Synopsis - refine or remove
• Snappy could use some lovin'
• Test that the new anchors work in Opera and IE (clicking on a reference to a symbol should scroll to the def)
• Write some
• Find a recipe for people to use to easily rebuild all their Haddock doc on their local installs.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haddock