Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Sat Jul 24 04:37:22 EDT 2010

The style is looking better and better.

Here are some things that I still like see changed:

* The title on the index page should be further to the left. Example:

* A 4em top-margin on the headings just looks too much for me; it wastes a
lot of horizontal space. Mark mentioned that 4em is right for print, we
could have a separate print stylesheet that looks like a nice O'Reilly book
when printed if we want.

* The top-margin of the headings is inconsistent. The top-margin of the
first API heading is much smaller than the top-margin of all the following
headings. See the top-margin of "Types" compared to all other top-margins in
the following page: