marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:14:46 EDT 2010
On 21/07/2010 23:50, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Tibbe and I did some cleanups on the nhaddock theme this afternoon.
> The results are up on my web site:
> All the auxiliary pages are now styled. We made a few "radical" choices:
> Table of Contents is now floated on the right
> "Description" header is gone
> "Synopsis" is gone
> There are some known flaws to work on: When there is an "info" block ("portability", "stability", etc...) then it will crash into the TOC. Also the package bar does ugly things when the window is narrow and the package name long.
> - Mark
- put space between the +/- button and the module name in the contents
- increase the font size in the module contents (I like the floated
contents BTW, I was going to suggest that)
- maybe remove the external margins on the code blocks (so the grey
background isn't indented a bit relative to the text)
- the section headings don't stand out *quite* enough. Maybe a bit
more vertical space before a section heading, or a feint
horizontal line, or darken the background on the heading?
- (I suggested this on IRC) make it possible to click on "Instances"
to show/hide the instances, so we don't have to aim at the samll
Should we think about accessibility issues? Keyboard-only navigation?
More information about the Haddock