Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Tue Jul 20 10:47:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Mark Lentczner <markl at> wrote:
>> Friends -
>> Take a gander at:
>>    -single
>> page version-
>> or   -frame
>> version-
>> Notice the style switcher menu on the top right... :-) Now poke around
>> those pages...
> Could we have a space between Style and the down arrow? :)

Could we have all these <p class="caption"> converted to real headings? They
also make it somewhat tricky to style the <p> element. It would probably
makes sense to only have one <h1> in the document (the module name) and the
rest of the headings be h2-h6.

I know also these questions are pretty late since you asked for feedback
long time ago, I just found some time to play with stylesheets so I'm
finding things that could possibly be improved.