[Haddock] first post-survey version
markl at glyphic.com
Sun Aug 15 12:19:13 EDT 2010
Here is my latest version for viewing:
You'll notice that I've started including the containers package in there for comparison.
Things changed in this version:
• Completely redone font sizing, following the sage advice of A List Apart and the browser workarounds from the YUI 3. This should be "industry best practices" and matches what the "big boys" do. I admit, the main font size got a touch smaller. Every thing has been tweaked to be much more consistent, and is sized to match what "heavy hitters" in on-line documentation do.
• Synopsis drawer layout issues seem fixed. It works on both FireFox and Chrome on my Mac, and in every browser I tested via BrowserShots(*).
• Width restrictions on main body and synopsis drawer removed.
• Some more white space between declarations (it had somehow gotten to only 0.5em!)
• Hovering on headings no longer underlines them (since they aren't links.)
• Synopsis tab arrows point right when expanded
• Renamed "Source code" link at top to just "Source" to fit.
I still have a few more tweaks and issues to fix. Let me know how this works for you.
* If you are interested: http://browsershots.org/http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/containers/Data-Sequence-alt.html - this page has the synopsis open on load to test the layout.
mark at glyphic.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haddock