[haddock] #105: Problem with URL fragments containing ':' in Opera.

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Sun May 3 14:45:07 EDT 2009

#105: Problem with URL fragments containing ':' in Opera.
Reporter:  petr                  |        Owner:
    Type:  enhancement           |       Status:  new
Comment (by petr):

 I see, I'm sorry I didn't look up that a similar bug has already been
 reported. I'm using the latest version of Opera:

 ''Version information:''
 Version     9.64
 Build       2480
 Platform    Linux
 System      i686, 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 Qt library  3.3.8b
 Java        Java Runtime Environment installed
 ''Browser identification::''
 Opera/9.64 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) Presto/2.1.1

 Is there some documentation on the web generated by the latest version of
 Haddock so that I can check it out with the browser? I wasn't able to
 compile the sources myself, probably due to my ignorance and inexperience
 with Cabal. [[BR]](I couldn't get past the error:
    Could not find module `Distribution.ReadE':
      it is a member of package Cabal-, which is hidden

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/105#comment:2>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>
Haddock, The Haskell Documentation Tool