[haddock] #58: internal Haddock or GHC error with --source-entity arg

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Sun Jan 25 09:06:57 EST 2009

#58: internal Haddock or GHC error with --source-entity arg
Reporter:  NeilMitchell  |        Owner:
    Type:  defect        |       Status:  closed
Changes (by waern):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

 I think this was fixed by this patch:

 Make visible names from ExportItems
 David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>**20081208231948

  Instead of a complicated calculation of visible names out of GHC's export
  items, we can get them straight out of the already calculated
 ExportItems.  The
  ExportItems should represent exactly those items that are visible in an

  If store all the exported sub-names in ExportDecl instead of only those
  documentation, the calculation becomes very simple. So we do this change
  well (should perhaps have been a separate patch).

  This should fix the problem with names from ghc-prim not appearing in the

 I tried your example, and it worked.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/58#comment:5>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>
Haddock, The Haskell Documentation Tool