[Chart] Repository status

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:03:18 BST 2012

It seems the Chart darcs repository might have some issues with it,

     $ darcs get http://www.dockerz.net/repos/chart
       _______   Sorry for the wait! The repository you are fetching is
      |       |  using the DEPRECATED 'old-fashioned' format. I'm getting a
      | O   O |  hashed copy instead, but this may take a while.
      |  ___  |
      | /   \ |  We recommend that the maintainer upgrade the remote copy
      |_______|  as well. See http://wiki.darcs.net/OF for more information.
     Finished getting.
     Warning: CRC errors found. These are probably harmless but should be repaired.
     See 'darcs gzcrcs --help' for more information.

At very least the CRC errors should probably be fixed (unless the
problem was somehow on my side). It would also be nice if the repository
were updated to the new format as well to silence the massive frowny

Either that or we could follow the growing wave of projects to
git. Being completely unfamiliar with darcs myself, I certainly wouldn't

- Ben