How to read .cu files ( that accelerate generates.

Takayuki Muranushi muranushi at
Sun Dec 12 06:41:09 EST 2010

Nice to meet you, let me make a first question.

Today, I succeeded in installing Accelerate in GPU machine and running
examples. This project is very interesting!
To begin with, I'm going to write my samples and see how they work. As
doing so, it'll be helpful if I could see what kind of codes are being
generated and how they change as I change the Haskell programs. At the
moment, I guess Accelerate is removing .cu files it generates because
I can't find them.

So, is there an easy way to make Accelerate keep the files? Or, shall
I modify Compile.hs or something, to do that?

The Hakubi Center, Kyoto University