|Portability||non-portable (GHC extensions)|
|Maintainer||Martin Dybdal <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
OpenCL event handling.
- createUserEvent :: Context -> IO Event
- waitForEvents :: [Event] -> IO ()
- eventCommandQueue :: Event -> IO CommandQueue
- eventContext :: Event -> IO Context
- eventCommandType :: Event -> IO CommandType
- setEventCompleteCallback :: Storable a => Event -> a -> (CommandExecStatus -> a -> IO ()) -> IO ()
- setUserEventStatus :: Event -> Int -> IO ()
Waits on the host thread for commands identified by event objects in event_list to complete. A command is considered complete if its execution status is CL_COMPLETE or a negative value.
The OpenCL standard version 1.1 (page 146) mentions CL_COMPLETE as the only command execution callback types where a callback can be registered. This is the callback set by this function.