The new release finishes many features that were in the works. Novelties include:
- support for GHC 6.10
- new bindings to GIO and GtkSourceView 2.0
- full switch to the new model-view implementation using Haskell models for storage
- support for many more model-based widgets such as IconView and an updated binding to ComboBox
- full drag-and-drop support
- better support for Attributes in Pango
- replaced Event for EventM monad, thereby improving efficiency and convenience
- functions for interaction between Cairo and Pixbuf (i.e. it is possible to mix vector graphics and pixel-based image manipulation routines)
- lots of bug fixes, code cleanups, and portability improvements
With this release, the bindings to GnomeVFS and GtkSourceView-1.0 have been deprecated. The TreeList modules have been deprecated from the Gtk+ bindings.
Source and Win32 binaries are available on the Sourceforge page
Thanks to everyone who submitted bug fixes and features this time around!