I am very grateful to Duncan who put a lot of effort into adjusting Gtk2Hs to work with GHC 7.XX which resulted in the release of Gtk2Hs 0.12.1 which was not widely announced. Since then two bugs in Pango and Cairo were fixed and I’m now happy to announce the release of Gtk2Hs 0.12.2.
New in this (and Duncan’s) release:
- compiles with GHC 7.XX
- works with the binary Gtk+ packages on Windows without the need for Msys/MingW
- more robust CPP detection under Windows
- Gtk+ on Aqua working on Mac
- a serious performance bug in Cairo rendering due to Double to CDouble conversion fixed
(reported and fixed by Eugene Kirpichov and Felipe Lessa)
- typesetting paragraphs manually using PangoItem now works as expected
(reported by Brandon Moore)
Many thanks to Duncan, Brandon, Eugene and Felipe!