December 3rd, 2013
Thanks largely to Peter Davies and Ian-Woo Kim, we have a bunch of improvements in Gtk2Hs 0.12.5:
- Initial support for GTK+ 3
- Fixes build problems with the latest Cabal.
- WebKitGTK packages (webkit and webkitgtk3) include DOM functions.
The source code repository has been moved to github and travis-ci is used to check it builds.
Thanks to everyone who helped out!
November 21st, 2012
Thanks to John Lato and Duncan Coutts for the latest bugfix release! The latest packages should be buildable on GHC 7.6, and the cairo package should behave a bit nicer in ghci on Windows. Thanks to all!
May 27th, 2012
A number of packages have undergone a point release today: cairo, glib, gstreamer, gtk2hs-buildtools, gtksourceview2, svgcairo, and webkit. The only changes are to allow these packages to build on a wider variety of GHC, gtk, and cabal-install version mixtures. Thanks to Sergei Trofimovich and Christian Maeder for contributing to this mini-release!
November 13th, 2011
I am very grateful to Duncan who put a lot of effort into adjusting Gtk2Hs to work with GHC 7.XX which resulted in the release of Gtk2Hs 0.12.1 which was not widely announced. Since then two bugs in Pango and Cairo were fixed and I’m now happy to announce the release of Gtk2Hs 0.12.2.
New in this (and Duncan’s) release:
- compiles with GHC 7.XX
- works with the binary Gtk+ packages on Windows without the need for Msys/MingW
- more robust CPP detection under Windows
- Gtk+ on Aqua working on Mac
- a serious performance bug in Cairo rendering due to Double to CDouble conversion fixed
(reported and fixed by Eugene Kirpichov and Felipe Lessa)
- typesetting paragraphs manually using PangoItem now works as expected
(reported by Brandon Moore)
Many thanks to Duncan, Brandon, Eugene and Felipe!